The website www.albertoestevez.com and www.albertoestevez.es, uses third-party cookies to combat spam, specifically from Google.
What are cookies?
They are small text files, which allow storing and retrieving information for which they are downloaded to the user’s terminal when the user browses the web. They do not contain personal information.
This website uses only the following cookie:
- Session Cookies: To ensure that users who are contacted through the contact form are human and not automated applications, thanks to the Google ReCaptcha. This way, spam is fought.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies:
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
If after having consented, the user prefers to eliminate the cookies, it can be as indicated for each browser:
- For more information about Firefox click here.
- For more information about Chrome click here.
- For more information about Explorer click here.
- For more information about Safari click here.
- For more information about Opera click here.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.